- Provide first line financial leadership and ensure legal, regulatory and tax compliance for specific financial reporting team, working closely with Indonesia (Local Operating Companies) and BPO (Business Process Outsource) to achieve objectives
- Ensure the provision of accurate and compliant financial and tax reporting services to GSK and external authorities on behalf of GSK
- Prepare GAAP adjustments and complete drafting statutory accounts, compile information required to draft statutory disclosures, co-ordinate completion of tax disclosures by KPMG, supporting PwC audit and resolve queries raised
- Oversee the Group’s Tax reporting process, including organising deliverables and timetable with KPMG and PwC, calculating material GAAP adjustments and review of the tax calculations prepared by KPMG
- Co-ordinate corporate tax and transfer pricing compliance processes on behalf of GSK’s Indonesian markets including,
- Analyze tax sensitive account codes to determine tax treatment (to be reviewed by KPMG)
- Source data required for the tax return not derived from the General Ledger or Fixed Asset register (e.g. information required to calculate R&D tax credit).
- Resolve queries raised by KPMG during tax return process and perform review of draft tax return.
- Estimate forecast profitability for the purposes of estimating interim tax payments
- Monitor the tax accounts and reconcile balances back to tax authority records and submitted tax returns
- Prepare withholding tax clearances and other ad hoc tax filings required
- Monitor tax risks and review quarterly risk questionnaire (prepared by KPMG)
- Review of draft Indirect Tax and statistical returns on behalf of GSK including Sales, purchase and miscellaneous transaction review including invoice sampling; Resolution of exception items; Correction of errors found, including any consequent GL postings; Trend analysis; Clear and complete documentation of the above
- Carry out historical review of legal entity profitability to ensure compliance with GSK Transfer pricing policies, liaising with Global Tax on exceptions and material markets
- Co-ordination of tax and TP audits, liaising with FD in market and Global Tax to provide support in responding to queries and resolving tax disputes
- Ensuring Indonesia document retention requirements relating to statutory reports, taxes and TP are met
- Manage escalations from customers, senior stakeholders and external authorities
- Manage the statutory audit process for the BSC and ICSS teams liaising with the outsource provider, the market FDs and internal and external audit
- Other support and analysis activities as required to support the needs of Global Tax and/or Market Finance Partners/FDs.
- Work closely with the risk management function to ensure services provided are complaint and risks are managed
Formal Education: Bachelor Degree, preferably Majoring in Tax/ Accounting
- Very well in understanding Indonesian GAAP (PSAK)
- Statutory Audit Background
- An understanding of the wider principles of Corporate Tax, Indirect Taxes and Transfer Pricing
- Experience of Audit/ Tax accounting and/or Transfer Pricing in a manufacturing & distribution business
- English – both written and spoken
- Business and financial acumen with experience in financial analysis and reporting
- Ability to coordinate various people among different function within the company
- External Auditor for 1 until 3 years (preferably from Big 4 Consulting firm)
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
- Lingkungan kerja yang baik dan pengembangan HR yang baik untuk masa depan. Tidak terlalu banyak tekanan kerja sehingga work life balance dapat dicapai.
- Perusahaan ini mempunyai profesionalisme tinggi, dan karyawan-karyawan juga dihargai dan dinilai dengan adil untuk pekerjaan mereka. Perusahaan ini juga cukup bergengsi.
- Sistem internal bisa dikembangkan lebih lanjut, misalnya hubungan dan komunikasi di antara departmen, dan juga di antara manajemen dan karyawan.
- Kalau bisa jumlah tunjangan dan insentif kerja diperbanyak lagi, seperti asuransi kesehatan yang lebih. Selain itu, harus memilih pimpinan yang lebih baik.
Ktr PusatKawasan Industri PulogadungJl Raya Pulo Buaran Kav III Bl DD/2-4 Kawasan Industri PulogadungJatinegara, CakungJakarta Timur 13930 DKI Jakarta