- Education background as Textile Engineer or Industrial Engineer.
- Textile/garment production experience,and worked in buying agent or trading company in similar position min 7 years.
- Require excellent command of English in written and spoken.
- Business minded
- Quality conscious
- Should have experience in handling Woven product.
Order & Follow Up Merchandiser:
- Take full responsibility from the time the order is received from quotation team until the order has been shipped.
- Analyze the order upon receipt and ensure that all details are correct.
- Follow up the order by using tools, use deadlines as a help to keep track of order status. Make sure that shipment is on time.
- Work actively with the samples together with technician .Make sure you know the customer and concept you are responsible for.
- Work actively with risk assessment on fabric and sample quality tests and communicate with suppliers.
- Be proactive and take more initiatives &solve problems and share them with the rest of the group.
For More information about us, please check our website on: