- Complete the requested tasks given by the account manager according to a precise plan & deadline.
- Pay frequent visits to clients, and do market research to assess and compare services.
- Come up with new ideas to present to the accounts.
- Manage to make presentations, quotations, and any requested work by the account manager without any mistakes abiding to the deadlines.
- Make sure that all clients’ requirements are delivered efficiently on time according to deadlines.
- Interact and coordinate with the sales team and other staff members in other departments working on the same account.
- Prepare key presentations monthly to make sure they are efficient & will help in generating sales.
- Build solid, trusted relationships with team members, clients, and industry.
- Develop a deep understanding of the client’s business, beyond marketing and has a clear understanding of business events on client and program priorities and success.
- Consistently exceed client expectations and provide superior customer service.
- Writing client reports, meeting minutes and briefs under the supervision of the Account manager.
- Responding to clients' requests immediately as they arise.
- Keep records of all the completed work and quotations to produce invoices.
- Communicate the client's feedback to the creative department and discuss the next steps.
- Engage in all stages of the sales cycle, from prospecting to developing customer rapport, closing business and servicing accounts.
- Update the weekly report on daily basis to send it to the account manager & discuss it at the end of the week.
- At least 2 - 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Previous experience in a similar sales and marketing role
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field
- Strong and confident communicator (English and Bahasa)
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Sales - Corporate or equivalent
Tutup pada 22/October/2016