PT VIC Indonesia
- Complete the requested tasks given by the account manager according to a precise plan & deadline.
- Pay frequent visits to clients, and do market research to assess and compare services.
- Come up with new ideas to present to the accounts.
- Manage to make presentations, quotations, and any requested work by the account manager without any mistakes abiding to the deadlines.
- Make sure that all clients’ requirements are delivered efficiently on time according to deadlines.
- Interact and coordinate with the sales team and other staff members in other departments working on the same account.
- Prepare key presentations monthly to make sure they are efficient & will help in generating sales.
- Build solid, trusted relationships with team members, clients, and industry.
- Develop a deep understanding of the client’s business, beyond marketing and has a clear understanding of business events on client and program priorities and success.
- Consistently exceed client expectations and provide superior customer service.
- Writing client reports, meeting minutes and briefs under the supervision of the Account manager.
- Responding to clients' requests immediately as they arise.
- Keep records of all the completed work and quotations to produce invoices.
- Communicate the client's feedback to the creative department and discuss the next steps.
- Engage in all stages of the sales cycle, from prospecting to developing customer rapport, closing business and servicing accounts.
- Update the weekly report on daily basis to send it to the account manager & discuss it at the end of the week.
- At least 2 - 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Previous experience in a similar sales and marketing role
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field
- Strong and confident communicator (English and Bahasa)
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Sales - Corporate or equivalent
|Perusahaan||PT VIC Indonesia lihat lowongan|
PT. VIC Indonesia is one stop education company that provides Overseas Study Consultation (VES: Vista Education Services), English Language School (VIP: Vista International Programs), In-company Training (V-Pro: Vista for Professionals) and VISTA – Hospitality Expert (V-Hx) with the head quarter located in Surabaya.
VES is a counseling business firm, which deals with recruiting students and assisting them to study overseas to more than 10 different countries (USA, Canada, Switzerland, Spain, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, China, Indonesia etc.).
Founded in 1998, Vista has been growing rapidly to become a young-spirited, dynamic company committed to be consistent with its vision to be a leader in overseas study consultation in Indonesia.
VIP is The International English Preparation Specialist, ie.: TOEFL ® PBT Prep. Course, TOEFL ® iBT Prep. Course, IELTS Prep. Course and Academic English. Most of our students have definite plans to continue their study both overseas and at local universities that apply an English-Based Curriculum. We help the students in these particular purposes by enhancing their capabilities and language skills.
One of the biggest ETS Authorized TOEFL iBT Center in Indonesia with currently has 10 STN Centers in Surabaya, Jakarta, Bandung and Denpasar.
V-Pro is an integral part of PT. VIC Indonesia, is The Specialist in Business English Training
V-Hx is an Expert for Hospitality Schools around the world. Helping Students to get the knowledge in Global Hospitality Education
Growing with our clients’ satisfaction, PT. VIC Indonesia currently has 10 (ten) offices in Surabaya, Jakarta, Bandung, Denpasar and Malang.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
- PT VIC Indonesia
- FORTA LARESE, PT