We, one of the key players in corporate training for Language and management, would like to invite the best candidates to join our West Area team.
Welcoming Senior and Junior Account Executives on board.
Experience is essential.
A good package of remuneration awaits the best candidates.
Key responsibilities & duties (PURPOSE OF THE POSITION):
- Complete the requested tasks given by the account manager according to a precise plan & deadline.
- Pay frequent visits to clients, and do market research to assess and compare services.
- Come up with new ideas to present to the accounts.
- Manage to make presentations, quotations, and any requested work by the account manager without any mistakes abiding to the deadlines.
- Make sure that all clients’ requirements are delivered efficiently on time according to deadlines.
- Interact and coordinate with the sales team and other staff members in other departments working on the same account.
- Prepare key presentations monthly to make sure they are efficient & will help in generating sales.
- Build solid, trusted relationships with team members, clients, and industry.
- Develop a deep understanding of the client’s business, beyond marketing and has a clear understanding of business events on client and program priorities and success.
- Consistently exceed client expectations and provide superior customer service.
- Writing client reports, meeting minutes and briefs under the supervision of the Account manager.
- Responding to clients' requests immediately as they arise.
- Keep records of all the completed work and quotations to produce invoices.
- Communicate the client's feedback to the creative department and discuss the next steps.
- Engage in all stages of the sales cycle, from prospecting to developing customer rapport, closing business and servicing accounts.
- Update the weekly report on daily basis to send it to the account manager & discuss it at the end of the week.
- At least 2 - 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Previous experience in a similar sales and marketing role
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field
- Strong and confident communicator (English and Bahasa)
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Sales - Corporate or equivalent