- Assigns workers their duties and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
- Investigates complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and takes corrective action
- Obtain list of rooms to be cleaned immediatly and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments.
- Coordinates work activities among departments.
- Makes recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operation.
- Establishes standards and procedures for work of housekeeping staff
- Able to work in team or individual, outgoing & self motivated.
- Good Coordination Skill
- Good Communication skill
- Have good management and material resources
- System evaluator to keep improving operation system
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, Protective Services & Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jalan Iskandarsyah Raya No.97, South Jakarta 12160, Indonesia