- Conduct all audit process from preparation to report.
- Formulate and provide problem solving feedback on audit findings toward settlement agreement process.
- Upgrade skill with new regulations related to business field audited
- Analyzing potential fraud activity and abuse of authority.
- Develop strategy and activity to minimize fraud.
- Bachelor’s degree majoring in Accounting/Finance/Economics/Management or equivalent.
- Possess minimum 6 years experiences as auditor.
- Strong analyze, neat, discipline, and timely manner.
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills.
- Having good communication in English.
- Have certified, CIA, CFIA, QIA, is advantaged.
- Good leader, creative, objective, ability to meet tight deadlines, hardworking, and pleasant personality.
All applicants will be treated in strict confidential.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified