Fujitsu Indonesia PT
Healthcare Sales Specialist
- Job Purpose : .
The sales is responsible for healthcare business development and establishing Fujitsu as thrusty solution and service provider in healthcare industry.
- Responsibility :
- 1. Build and maintain good-relationship with potential customers and Healthcare Community (such as Hospital, Hospital Association, Doctor Association, Ministry of Health, BPJS, Insurance etc.)
2. Gathering customers issues and their requirements
3. Work with healthcare development team in defining and fulfilling customer requirement
4. Engage with customers on working out the proposal
5. Manage customer portofolio, including budgeting (plan) and solution deployment plan
6. Work with FID management on business development plan
7. Work with healthcare development team on solution roll out
- Requirement :
- 1. Minimum of 5 (five) years experience in Solution / Software Package Sales with proven sales-record.
2. Minimum of 2 (two) years experience in Healthcare Sales with proven sales-record.
3. Minimum of 2 (two) years experiance in ERP Package Sales with proven sales-record.
4. Having understanding in Hospital Operation, both Back-Office and Front-Office.
5. Having good relationship with Healthcare Community (Hospitals Association, Ministry of Health, BPJS, Insurance etc.)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Fixed-Time position(s) available.
|Industri||Teknik / Konsultasi Teknis|
|Perusahaan||Fujitsu Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Fujitsu offers one-stop end-to-end solutions, covering from high-quality PCs to mission-critical Servers, business and manufacturing applications and ICT infrastructure. Customer portfolio of Fujitsu Indonesia spans across various industries and segments such as government, manufacturing, retail, oil & gas as well as telecommunication, including the largest telecommunication and manufacturing companies in Indonesia
PT. Fujitsu Indonesia was established in 1995 by the name of PT Fujitsu Systems Indonesia. Headquartered in Jakarta with service points in big cities such as Surabaya, Medan, Makassar, Semarang, Denpasar and more than 20 authorized service providers across Indonesia. Fujitsu Indonesia has a vision to be a leading customer-focused Information and Communication Technology (ICT) solutions provider in Indonesia. Fujitsu offers one-stop end-to-end solutions, covering from high-quality PCs to mission-critical Servers, business and manufacturing applications and ICT infrastructure. Customer portfolio of Fujitsu Indonesia spans across various industries and segments such as government, manufacturing, retail, oil & gas as well as telecommunication, including the largest telecommunication and manufacturing companies in Indonesia.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Certified to ISO 9001:2008, PT. Fujitsu Indonesia implements a quality management system that is registered to the international standards for the scope of ICT solutions and services. ISO 9001:2008 promotes the adoption of a process approach when developing, implementing, and improving the effectiveness of a quality management system, to enhance customer satisfaction by meeting customer requirements. We are seeking for qualified and motivated professional candidates to join our team.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Fujitsu Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Admin / Customer Service
- 15 Oktober 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan ini memiliki standarisasi dalam menghandle proyek yang baik. Sebagai karyawan, kita bisa belajar banyak hal dalam menangani proyek-proyek tersebut.
- Nominal gajinya terasa kurang bersaing dibandingkan dengan perusahaan kompetitor lainnya. Suasana kerja dan fasilitasnya juga perlu ditingkatkan lagi untuk meningkatkan kenyamanan dalam bekerja.