A Game Development Company in Jembatan Dua, Pluit, Jakarta Utara is seeking a team member as Marketing Manager with following job descriptions:
- Develops marketing strategy by studying economic indicators; tracking changes in supply and demand; identifying customers and their current and future needs; monitoring the competition.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Obtains market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each product; directing promotional support.
- Maintains relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer- relations programs; determining company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars.
- Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Influences present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
- Develops new uses for existing products by analyzing statistics regarding market development; acquiring and analyzing data; consulting with internal and external sources.
- Maintains research database by identifying and assembling marketing information
- Creates and maintains Digital Marketing campaign
- Creates a good image of the brand
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- At least Diploma/ Bachelor degree with 4 – 6 year experiences
- Having passion in games
- Self-Motivated, a good problem solver with good communication skill
- Highly experienced in Digital Marketing (CPI, CPM/eCPM, CTR, CPA, MAU/DAU, etc)
- Managing Processes
- Marketing Plan & Marketing Research
- Statistical Analysis
- Developing Budgets & Financial Planning and Strategy
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
GameLevelOne is a video game startup that has a focus on SEA and emerging market. Our creative and talented team shares the same vision in making a big impact on the games industry. GameLevelOne started as an educational institution, which later evolved into a game developer and publishing company. We have worked with national and international companies in bringing their fun ideas out to the world.