- KSO WASKITA DARMO PERMAI, PT
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
As LEGAL OFFICER, you will be responsible in:
- Advising Board of Director in Contract Making and Negotiation
- Creating SOP for legal procedures of Property Sales
- Handling both Internal and External Clients for their Legal Needs
Successful Candidate should possess these following qualities:
- Graduate from respectful Universities (min S1) with GPA > 3.00 in LAW
- A min of 3 years experience in Law Firm or Notary (PPAT) with concentration on Property
- Possess Excellent Knowledge in Property Law and Process (PPJB, AJB)
- Understanding of local regulation (PERDA) and other Construction Law
- Experience in Building Permit PROCESS (IMB, AMDAL, SKRK, TABG, etc)
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below
BIG OPPORTUNITY FOR PROPERTY PROFESSIONALS !
A great career start with great organization. With combined experience of more than 100 years, PT. Waskita Karya (tbk) and PT. Darmo Permai are inviting qualified individuals with passion in property, especially in High Rise development to join our successful Joint Operation Team.