- Maintain the buildings and grounds of WSE centers/offices, directing staff and overseeing the upkeep of equipment and supplies. To ensure the buildings and grounds are maintained, which entails daily and weekly cleaning schedules as well as determining and scheduling repairs, renovation projects, waste reduction improvements and safety inspections.
- Responsible of a budget and able to negotiate with outside vendors for supplies, repairs and other measures.
- Manage improvement projects from inception to completion
- Manage Office Project, from planning phase of the project up until finish to include project management activities throughout the project life cycle as well as identify and manage risk/issues
- Minimum bachelor degree, preferably majoring in Engineering
- Minimum 3 year experiences in the same functions, preferably related to project/property in the mall
- Target oriented, in the term of timeline/schedule
- Good on negotiation skill
- Fluent in English
- Urgently needed (asap)