- Familiar with the bidding process prior to the purchase process;
- Familiar with purchases process from PO (Purchase Order) to the PR (Purchase Receive) in accordance with established procedures and control the process, so it can run properly in accordance with the set schedule;
- Able to choose a vendor with quality products and best after sales service with the price of competing products;
- Able to maintaining good relationships with vendors, especially potential vendors that have products and best after-sales service guarantee;
- Able to provide a detailed assessment to all vendors related products and after-sales service provided;
- Ability to work closely with all departments or divisions related to the purchasing process.
- Candidate must graduated from reputable university minimum Bachelor Degree in Management, Industrial Engineering or others related background education;
- Age maximum 35 years old;
- Have minimum experience 3 years in similar position;
- Have the ability to communicate well in English and Indonesian;
- Have the ability to work according to established procedure;
- Being able to operate Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Preferably have experience in oil and gas.
Jl. Batu Tulis No. 26A, 5th Floor, Gambir