Asuransi Jiwa Generali Indonesia PT
This role is responsible monitor the internal dynamics and studies its impacts on organization strategy and ensures all functions in the organization have an accountable Key Performance Indicator aligned with Company’s Goal Setting. Oversee Performance Management department by establishing the directions and develop policy for implementation. Ensure measurable targets are being set annually for objectives that generated from the annual business plan and the systems/processes are in place for the performance management
- Min. Bachelor degree from reputable university (Master degree or Professional qualification will be an advantage)
- Min. 3 years experience in Employee Performance Management with Analytical Performance and Process Improvement skill
- Experience in Joint Venture Insurance industry will be an advantage
- Proficient in Ms. Excel
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving skill
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work effective and proactive
- Excellent in communication skill (English and Bahasa)
|Industri||Asuransi / Dana Pensiun|
|Perusahaan||Asuransi Jiwa Generali Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
PT Asuransi Jiwa Generali Indonesia is a subsidiary of the Generali Group; the Group was established in 1831, Trieste, Italy as one of Europe’s largest insurance providers and the European biggest life insurer. With such strategy, Generali Indonesia has quickly emerged, leveraging the Group global network and expertise in insurance global and local client relationships, and developing the required technology and corporate infrastructure necessary for future expansion
At Generali Indonesia we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism.
The quality of our people will continue to be our key differentiator and we continue to offer outstanding career opportunities. We take pride in operating a knowledge organization and in developing. In recent years we have been building our resources across the practice.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Our people and culture At Generali Indonesia we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. The quality of our people will continue to be our key differentiator and we continue to offer outstanding career opportunities. We take pride in operating a knowledge organization and in developing. In recent years we have been building our resources across the practice. Learning and development Learning and development is a priority for all our people. Formal development opportunities include training and secondments and a wide range of learning programmes designed to develop technical and nontechnical skills and to build knowledge in specific industries or functional areas. We are always looking for innovative ways to provide the best possible learning experiences for our people. Shaping great careers Career management and counselling skills are critical for our people and we make a significant investment in helping our people to develop these skills. Our career development programme for our trainees has already had a significant impact in contributing to our success.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Asuransi Jiwa Generali Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Accounting / Finance
- 05 Juni 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Lingkungan kantor cukup nyaman, kebersihan dan keamanannya cukup terjaga. Beban kerja yang diberikan cukup seimbang, berat atau ringannya pekerjaan bisa kita tentukan sendiri.
- Dibandingkan perusahaan sejenis lainnya, gaji relatif kecil. Selain itu income perbulannya yang tidak pasti terkadang menjadi kendala. Insentif dan tunjangan yang ditawarkan masih kurang menarik.