About you:Responsibilities include:Key qualifications:
- You take a scientific approach in growth hacking. You are curious and eager to understand every result. You don’t take assumptions and gut feelings for an answer to marketing success
- You are a self-starter who is used to bounce ideas off others, but doesn't wait for instructions to take action.
- You understand that nothing is perfect or non-improvable. Everything you do, make, analyse or initiate is just the start of a long road of performing tests and optimizations to maximize growth.
- You understand that the web is full of growth hacking inspiration. You keep track of web design / marketing choices made by other online brands and are eager to learn new stuff by actively consuming topics and insights from marketing and technology blogs / conferences.
- You have an expertise knowledge in your favorite online tools available to reach your goals, and are always eager to learn new tools.
- Increase growth metrics including acquisition, activation and retention.
- Identify, manage and implement “quick wins” (e.g.1-2 week) user acquisition experiments against established objectives/hypotheses across multiple channels, including social, email, online, in person, SEO.
- Analyze funnels/campaign performance looking into key metrics to identify opportunities for improvement
- Support and collaborate directly with our sales team and marketing & promotion team.
- Develop and localize material for sales campaigns and customers to support our sales team.
- You have at least a bachelor's degree
- 2-5 years relevant online marketing experience, preferably in an e-commerce or SaaS environment
- A degree in a related field is preferred but not required (Digital Marketing, Human-Computer Interaction, Information Science, etc)
- Start-up- / growth hacking school graduates are also welcome to apply
- Advanced in- or strongly familiar with working in Excel
- A sound understanding of the digital marketing landscape
- Strong knowledge of one or more testing platforms (e.g. Hotjar, Optimizely, VWO, etc.)
- Comfortable using web analytics tools (Google Analytics preferred)
- Experience reporting on success/failure results of optimization efforts
- Experience in search engine optimization, linkbuilding, content marketing
- Advanced skills creating design briefs and functional/interaction specifications
- Ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical team members and clients in a clear and concise way
- Copywriting experience is a plus
- Experience in Product Marketing is a plus
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
We are growing Digital Agency located in Jakarta. We are a small organization where individuals count and where new ideas are encouraged and valued. We helps companies build great brands by creating engaging experiences for consumers wherever they live in digital world.