- Help and support HR Recruitment process;
- Familiar for handling payroll process and employee attendance control;
- Familiar for handling GA Matter such BPJS Kesehatan, BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, Control ATK, and others;
- Maintain employee database;
- Support overall HRGA team activity.
- Candidate must graduated from reputable university minimum Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Law or equivalent;
- Age maximum 35 years old;
- Have minimum experience 3 years in similar position;
- Required skills; human resources activity, compensation & benefits, employee recruitment;
- Have the ability to communicate well in English and Indonesian;
- Being able to work in a team work;
- Being able to operate Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Preferably have experience in oil and gas.
PT. SARANA INDO PERSADA
Jl. Batu Tulis No. 26A, 5th Floor, Gambir