- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Minimum of 30 years old
- Bachelor degree in any major from reputable university with GPA minimum 3.00, preferably from the Department of Psychology, master the test tool.
- Conducting psikotest in a large scale.
- Having experiences min 3 years in recruitment process and administration
- Computer and English proficiency (verbal and writen)
- Excellent communication skill, integrity, and team working.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Basic knowledge of labour law
- PC literacy and hands on experience with an HRIS or HRMS
For those who are interested and meet the above requirements, can apply for these positions by sending an application letter with up to date CV and photograph to the email address stated below not later than 1 week from this advertising date.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
A Long-term commitment from a World-Class Independent Power Producer (IPP)
We , PT. Bhimasena Power Indonesia, are a newly established foreign investment company, as the power plant that will supply for 2 X 1000 MW located in Central Java, Indonesia. We are the first coal-fired power plant IPP Project in Indonesia using Ultra Super Critical (USC) Technology, the cleanest and most environmentally-friendly coal-burning technology which is one of the largest in Asia.
It is our mission and commitment to develop our people and unite diverse personalities and passions as one and dare to create a better tomorrow.