PT Bhimasena Power Indonesia (Batang)
Legal Officer (LO)
Job Responsibility :
- Performing various tasks related to legal matters in company
- Assist to preparing legal letters, agreements for mergers, acquisitions etc.
- Assist to ensuring compliance of laws and regulations for all operations in company
- Assist legal file documentation of Company
- Assist to review various contract agreement, SOP and other legal documents
- Graduated from S1 degree Majoring in Law from reputable University ( GPA minimum 3.00 ).
- Good verbal and written communication skills English (TOEIC more than 700, or equivalent)
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills necessary for interaction with the Government, the Judicial system and negotiating parties
- Minimum 1 year experience as corporate legal in law office and company Having experience in construction project is preferred
- Strong analytical skill and detail oriented
- Will be stationed in Batang, Central Java
For those who are interested and meet the above requirements, can apply for these positions by sending an application letter with up to date CV and photograph to the email address stated below not later than 2 weeks from this advertising date
|Lokasi||Batang, Jeneponto, Sulawesi Selatan|
|Perusahaan||PT Bhimasena Power Indonesia (Batang) lihat lowongan|
A Long-term commitment from a World-Class Independent Power Producer (IPP)
We , PT. Bhimasena Power Indonesia, are a newly established foreign investment company, as the power plant that will supply for 2 X 1000 MW located in Central Java, Indonesia. We are the first coal-fired power plant IPP Project in Indonesia using Ultra Super Critical (USC) Technology, the cleanest and most environmentally-friendly coal-burning technology which is one of the largest in Asia.
It is our mission and commitment to develop our people and unite diverse personalities and passions as one and dare to create a better tomorrow.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We take pride in our strong team culture - one of mutual trust, learning, sharing, care, willingness, cooperation and concern. This includes providing a conducive, family-friendly work environment that enhances our staff's professional and personal growth. We are seeking for highly motivated, dynamic, independent individuals and disciplined person who willing to come forward and can work independently and team work and be one of our great team.