As Behavior Specialist Consultant, you will work as our Project Team for SSCX’s respective client. You also have the opportunity to collaborate with reputable consultants from our Strategy and Operational expertise to ensure maximum value for our client through Strategy and Operational Excellence.
- As part of Project Team, Consultant has responsibility to analyze Client’s Corporate Behavior and finding gap of client’s actual. Furthermore, together with Project Manager and Senior Consultant, designing program to improve behavior through training and coaching series as part of holistic Corporate Behavior Improvement.
- Consultant has responsibilities to conduct study & assessment on Clients Operational Level through Assessment (Field-Study / Area-Study).
- Develop proper study report as requested by Project Manager.
- Under Project Manager supervision, provide comprehensive presentations on specific study result regarding to detailed Field-Study / Area-Study.
- Holds Bachelor Degree or Master Degree with minimum GPA 3.0.
- Knowledgable and Experience in Behavior Analysis Methodology and Tools (e.g: Management Value Survey, Organization Climate, Supervisory Behavior Skill, etc.
- Possess skill in coaching people to improve the behavior.
- Excellent behavior analytical skills and critical thinking.
- Excellent Computer skills (Ms. Office & Professional tools).
- Quick-learners and highly-motivated personality.