SSCX International PT
Lean Six Sigma Consultant
SSCX is one of the leading global Operational Excellence Consultancies, as part of their rapid growth they are looking for several Consultant to join existing team. Using tools and methodologies, the Consultant is responsible for supporting the client’s ongoing transformation by ensuring strategies are implemented and principles/practices are embedded into the daily processes.
Working at the assigned client site, the Consultant devotes attention to one site’s transformation and supports on-going learning to ensure a successful transformation, both in technical processes and culture. Provide focused daily management at the client site to ensure the adoption and implementation of improvement ideas into the daily operations and culture of the site, preventing regression back to prior methods and beliefs.
Coach people leaders at various levels within the site on skills required to lead in a participative, team-oriented culture. Models these interpersonal skills in meetings, and other interactions. Communicate proactively any key issues or concerns related to the assignment which may indicate the relationship is at risk. This role requires extensive travel and you will typically be on client site.
- Holds Engineering Degree or Business Degree with minimum GPA 3.0
- OR equivalent work experience working in a company that has implemented Operational transformation.
- More than 3 or 5 years of successful experience in a process improvement environment with demonstrated/documented results.
- Knowledge and application of Lean, Six Sigma, TPM, SCM principles, tools and techniques.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Bisnis / Konsultasi Manajemen|
|Perusahaan||SSCX International PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
SSCX is a leading Asia-based productivity and operational excellence consulting firm operating within a truly global network. We have worked with hundreds of organizations in the Asia-Pacific region, from the largest regional banks to the most luxurious 5-star hotels. Our core competencies are in Productivity Improvement, Lean Enterprise, Lean Six Sigma, Operational Excellence Program, Total Productive Maintenance, and Cost Transformation.
Learn more about us: www.sscxinternational.com
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Our small team structure provides a true sense of belonging. It means that your role is integral to the team and you will be able to enjoy responsibility – even if you are at an early stage of your career. We provide talented individuals the tools to help each individual to progress, through annual development plans, comprehensive training programmes. We’re a fast growing company – each year we extend our core products and develop new ones, always striving to serve our staff and clients better. Come and experience SSCX International – apply for an internship or one of the vacancies we currently have available.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
SSCX International PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Accounting / Finance
- 20 Desember 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Suasana tempat kerja sangat menyenangkan karena tim yang sangat solid dan kompak membuat pekerjaan yang dilakukan menjadi tidak sulit, selain itu pihak manajemen pun sangat memperhatikan kesejahteraan karyawannya.
- Target pencapaian yang ditetapkan oleh atasa terkadang cukup tinggi, sehingga terkadang sulit untuk memenuhinya, selain itu juga sangat banyak sekali acara yang harus ddatangi, sehingga pekerjaan cukup melelahkan.