- The maintenance of the school building
- Make sure that attendance is taken according to the policies and procedures everyday
- Purchase materials and supplies for the school
- Be responsible for child nutrition programs and its implementation according to rules and regulations
- Supervise office staff to make sure they fulfil their duties and responsibilities
- Arrange bus transportation for students and for certain school events
- Maintain valid building permits
- Gather quotes for improvement
- Ensure timely completion of work orders from school principals and administrative office for building and ground maintenance and construction work
- Regularly review assignment of job priorities and work orders with foremen
- Keep accurate record of materials ordered or readily available
- Assign work scheduled of renovation, remodeling and repairs of school district building and ground facilities
- Coordinate budget requests and projected maintenance and construction needs
- Appropriately requisition expenditures for building and ground maintenance and repair work
- Suggest and implement an effective program for upgrading facilities
- Be familiar with the financial procedures and policies manual, help correct compliance issues before delegating to SSS
- Be able to pull and interpret report to keep track of school’s financial status
- Oversee the school’s purchasing / procurement process (requisition, purchase order, receiving goods and services, invoice processing) and work with related people as needed
- Make sure the campus work with the vendors that provide the most competitive pricing for commonly purchased items and the best value is obtained
- Overseeing and ensuring that the vendors are paid timely and clean credit history is maintained
- Overseeing the preparation and submitting of monthly payroll data for centralized process
- Be responsible for the activity fund. Oversee the deposits, withdrawals and monthly reconciliations.
- Helping the principal in the development of School Improvement Plan (SIP) , being familiar with the budget items listed
- Maintain/oversee maintenance of purchase orders (PO); clean up cancelled/unused items, fulfill used ones in order to help with accurate forecasting of future expenditures
- Make sure that an accurate record of financial transactions is kept orderly and readily available for review in soft and hard copy format contemporarily.
- Prepare materials (e.g. activity fund monthly reconciliation, reports analyses, collect revenue in compliance with accounting procedures etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities, making presentations and / or providing supporting materials for requested actions.
- Work directly with the school secretary to adequately achieve the finance department’s goals and objectives
- Review daily cash receipts
- Communicate with the payroll department regarding issues about employee’s payroll (employee shall under any circumstances not contact the payroll department directly)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Human Resource Management, Law, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Review ( Putera Sampoerna Foundation )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Perusahaan ini menurut saya sudah cukup peduli dengan karyawannya. Selain itu, perusahaan juga memberikan benefit yang lumayan bagus dan gaji yang cukup kompetitif. Suasana internasional cukup terasa di dalam perusahaan ini.
Jenjang karir di dalam perusahaan ini menurut saya masih kurang jelas. Selain itu, perusahaan juga masih perlu meningkatkan kinerja dan target yang akan dicapai. Politik di dalam perusahaan juga masih terasa.