Python Django Developer
- Review functional specifications produced by product management team
- Full stack software development and unit/integration testing
- User requirement gathering with our client schools and other educational institutions
- Ensure code quality by adhering to best practices in each programming disciplines
- Work closely and inspire fellow teammates to ensure timely and high quality product deliveries
You will work along-side fellow inspiring engineers in a fun and collaborative atmosphere. You will also get to work with teachers, students and school managements to further understand some of the challenges they are facing on a day to day basis and help figure out what we can do make their lives easier.
- Degree in IT or any programming related fields
- Knowledge in RDBMS and programming fundamentals
- Django, Python and Postgresql
- A genuine interest in improving the quality of Indonesian education
- A quick learner who aims to be versatile in many different kinds of programming languages
- A motivated self-starter that can work independently as well as being one of the guys
- An idea contributor who constantly think of ways to fix inefficient and unfriendly processes
Quintal is an Integrated Learning Management and Student Information System tool that eliminates tedious administrative tasks faced by our educators today. By joining us, you will have a direct impact towards progress and improvement of Indonesian education.
Submit your resume today and start making a difference.
Tutup pada 23/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Green Mansion, Kedaung Kali Angke, West Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia