- Perform inspections of purchased parts, subassemblies or finished company products according to well defined criteria using standard physical, mechanical and/ or electrical measurements.
- Conduct and document process and system audits using written procedures as audit standards.
- Maintain all controlled document files and test records in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitor critical equipment and instrumentation to ensure proper operation and calibration.
- Assist in the writing and updating inspection procedures, protocol and checklists.
- Evaluate problems and make initial recommendations for possible corrective action to supervise.
- With max age 30 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in chemistry or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience as QC. Preferably from FMCG/Manufacture industries.
- Working knowledge of measurement instruments.
- General proficiency of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Placement in Kreasi Mas Indah (Sinarmas Group) at Pandaan-Pasuruan.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Ktr PusatPlaza BII Menara IIJl MH Thamrin Kav 22/51 Plaza BII Menara II Lt 30Gondangdia, MentengJakarta Pusat 10350 DKI Jakarta