Serves as chief operating officer of the club, manages all aspects of the business including its activities and relationships with its Management Board, directors, members, guests, employees, community and government.
operating procedures and directs the work of all department managers.
Implements and ensures achievement of agreed budgets, monitors the quality of all product offers and services
and ensures maximum user satisfaction. Secures and protects the club's assets, including facilities and equipment.
Specific Duties (Tasks)
- Implements general policies established by the Management Board; directs administration and execution of such.
- Plans, develops and approves specific operational programs, procedures and methods in concert with general policies.
- Develops, implements, evaluates, quantifies and reviews operational and departmental concepts
- Coordinates the development of long range and annual (business) plans.
- Develops, maintains and administers a sound organizational plan; initiates improvements as necessary.
- Adheres to and develops broad & specific personnel philosophy; oversees a solid and consistent recruitment, retention and development strategy throughout all club departments; initiates and monitors policies relating to personnel actions and training and professional development programs.
- Maintains membership with professional associations.
- Attends conferences, workshops and meetings to keep abreast of current information and developments in the field.
- Coordinates development of annual business plans with operating and capital budgets according to the budget calendar. Reviews such plan on a quarterly basis and develops strategy for improvement at such
- Welcomes regular and repeat customers; develops programmes and initiatives to retain and increase visits by member and prospect base.
- Provides advice and recommendations to the Board of Management with regard construction, alterations, maintenance, materials, supplies, equipment and services not provided in approved plans and/or budgets.
- Consistently assures that the business is operated in accordance with all applicable local, provincial and national laws.
- Oversees the care and maintenance of all the facility’s physical assets and facilities.
- Coordinates the marketing and member relations programs to promote services and facilities to potential and present customers.
- Ensures the highest standards for wellness, recreation, front and back of house, F & B, sports and recreation, entertainment, events, training and other services.
- Adheres to, identifies and monitors compliance with agreed and issued financial practices and procedures.
- Reviews and initiates programs to provide members with a variety of interesting and appropriate events and initiatives.
- Analyzes monthly financial statements, manages cash flow and establishes controls to safeguard funds.
- Reviews income and costs relative to goals; takes corrective action as necessary.
- Works with subordinate department heads to schedule, supervise and direct the work of all club employees.
- Attends meetings of the Management Board and Board of Directors – presenting plans, reports and updates as required.
- Participates in external and community activities deemed appropriate and, where required, approved by the Management Board, in order to enhance the prestige, image and reputation of the club.
- Responsible for the implementation of all operational activity and critical path during the pre-opening, startup, development and operational phases. Implementation of these programs requires coordination with local partners, marketing & sales department, accounting, legal representative, architecture/design department, technical, engineering, security, food and beverage, and human resources department and all related project consultants.
- Develops procedural manuals for all areas of the property and ensures implementation of such plus training programme calendar addressing procedural guidelines.
- Supervises and maintain the physical facilities of the club as well as any ongoing expansion and recommend capital repairs and additions.
- Ensure communication, reinforcement and modeling of guiding principles, values and defined behavior to all employees, personal professional development, and leadership performance management to create and deliver increasing value to all business partners.
- Initiates, reviews and reacts to quarterly industry, competitor and peer comparison and benchmarking studies
- Ensures compliance with the terms of any legal agreements relating to the operations of the property.
- Ensures property safety, operational and environmental rules and practices and ensures their compliance with all local and international laws and practices.
- Oversees entire club hiring strategy and activity, is directly responsible for the hiring of key management and department heads.
- Excellent managerial skills and proven record in the international business arena to include senior management of relevant hospitality or leisure facilities.
- Extensive experience in set up, development, pre-openings and operational management.
- Previous International experience.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Well presented and professional appearance
- University degree or equivalent in Business Administration or Hospitality
- A minimum of ten years experience in a senior leisure or hospitality management role.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Sinarmas Land Plaza, Jl. Grand Boulevard, BSD Office Park BSD City, Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia