Cost Controll Manager is responsible for ICE’s cost and assets. He/she takes care of F&B Cost, Store, Receiving, and ICE Assets. Manage, report and summarize all cost concerns accurately and timely. Assist and support all cost information for the Chief Accountant to develop the management report.
- Responsible to monitor and control the operational cost (include the F&B business), marketing and administration cost.
- Together with the F&B team, calculate and consolidate the proper recipe costing and timely preparing the cost report.
- Stock taking of various stores and conduct timely spot check.
- Conducting market survey of food products.
- Verify spoilage report.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and yearly budget, explain the variance, including consolidate action plan to rectify the root cause.
- Degree in Finance or Accounting, minimum 5 years experience in finance and accounting or cost controlling, Preferably with minimum 2 years experience in 4-5 Star Hotel, F&B Company or MICE company
- Excellent verbal and written in English, and computer literacy is must.
- Good planning and organizational skill to balance work priority.
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum of supervision