Cost Controll Manager is responsible for ICE’s cost and assets. He/she takes care of F&B Cost, Store, Receiving, and ICE Assets. Manage, report and summarize all cost concerns accurately and timely. Assist and support all cost information for the Chief Accountant to develop the management report.
- Responsible to monitor and control the operational cost (include the F&B business), marketing and administration cost.
- Together with the F&B team, calculate and consolidate the proper recipe costing and timely preparing the cost report.
- Stock taking of various stores and conduct timely spot check.
- Conducting market survey of food products.
- Verify spoilage report.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and yearly budget, explain the variance, including consolidate action plan to rectify the root cause.
- Degree in Finance or Accounting, minimum 5 years experience in finance and accounting or cost controlling, Preferably with minimum 2 years experience in 4-5 Star Hotel, F&B Company or MICE company
- Excellent verbal and written in English, and computer literacy is must.
- Good planning and organizational skill to balance work priority.
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum of supervision
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Indonesia Convention Exhibition (ICE- Indonesia) is a new emerging destination of MICE industry in Indonesia. The Venue is designed to be the most spacious exhibition and convention centre in Indonesia. It offers flexibility to facilitate a full range of business events simultaneously additional to the core business of meetings, incentives, conventions and exhibitions. ICE- Indonesia covering a total land area of approximately 220.000 sqm.
Located in the heart of BSD City, ICE spans across 10 exhibition halls of 50,000 sqm and additional 50,000 sqm outdoor exhibition space, a 4,000 sqm Convention Hall divisible into 4 rooms; 29 meeting rooms; and 3,000 sqm convenient pre-function lobby.
Indonesia Convention Exhibition (ICE- Indonesia), offering our employees a worldclass working environment. See the world from a different point of view and have the drive and desire to make your professional career a success, join us.