- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Abilities to solve environmental problems such as water and air pollution, waste disposal, and health issues
- Knowledge of advanced principles of biology, chemistry, and environmental science to protect natural resources as well as human life
- May be required to inspect and evaluate industrial facilities and programs to assess their compliance with environmental regulations
- Work with planners, hazardous waste technicians, engineers, and other specialists to address environmental problems
- Prepare, review, and revise environmental regulations and recommendation reports and monitor the progress of certain environmental programs