Reporting to : Customer Service Manager
Contract Type : Permanent
Contract Type : Permanent
Interact with stakeholders, contractors and customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about defects works, refurbishment and fitting out works.
- To conduct quality check with Project department prior to the handover of unit to customers.
- To ensure that any request in regards to alterations, installations and extensions meet the regulatory standards in safety, sustainability, accessibility and design.
- To make sure that external parties are fulfilling their responsibilities of maintaining, altering, repairing, refurbishing and restoring work accordance to the conditions.
- To examine, comment and verify on the drawings submitted by requesters and assure the work involved in the property does not affect any structural components.
- To ensure the propose work required for the renovation or fitting out will not affect the general common aesthetics of the cluster or property.
- Monitor the progress of renovation permit and proceed with the necessary arrangement with authority and requestor.
- Coordinating with vendors to complete the defect works during defect liability period.
- Coordinating with vendors to complete the utilities recording and ensure the submission of records is on time for billing purposes.
- Perform customer verifications and requests
- Organize workflow to meet timeframes
- Record details of actions taken with activity report.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow up on customer requests
- Keeping up to date with relevant regulations and legislation
- Writing reports
- Liaising with local authorities, planners, surveyors and other professionals
- Obtain Relevant High school diploma, general education degree in building, building surveying, civil or structural or other equivalent subjects.
- Excellent communication skills, specifically in written and spoken English.
- Have at least 2 years working experience from the Building or Construction Environment.
- Knowledge and able to use MS Office applications.
- Highly organized and able to work under pressure while maintaining attention to details.
- Key Competencies: Time management, organizational skill, interpersonal skills, listening skills, problem analysis and problem-solving, decision-making, attention to detail, initiative and stress tolerance.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Sinarmas Land Plaza, Jl. Grand Boulevard, BSD Office Park BSD City, Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia