Aero Systems Indonesia PT
Senior System Analyst
- Together with Product Management Team and Project Manager defines Software Requirements
- Specification based on end user business needs.
- Write requirements specifications according to standard templates.
- Identify project stakeholders and user classes. Write a document about user class characteristic and their responsibilities.
- Create and maintain application system design, including Use Case Specification, Supplementary/Technical Specification, and UML diagrams (Use Case, Class, Sequence, Deployment, etc).
- Represent requirements using alternative views, such as analysis models (diagrams), prototypes, or scenarios, matrices, simple tables, where appropriates.
- Prepares detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language.
- Provides assistance, guidance and system-related training to customers.
- Responsible for Medium to large sized IT projects.
Job Requirement :
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 3 to 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Familiar/Beginner with Object Oriented Programming (OOP), experiences with some object oriented languages (such as C/C++, Java, PHP, Pascal, etc) are advantageous
- Familiar/Beginner with Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Knowledge of state of the art software develop technology
- Knowledge of internet application design as well as Host application design
- Familiar with data base systems
- Experience in source code versioning as well as C++ an added bonus
- Familiar with Unified Software Development Process (RUP), Object Oriented Design Patterns, and Industry Business Process (airline, travel, ERP, and tracking)
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
|Perusahaan||Aero Systems Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
PT Aero Systems Indonesia (ASYST), formerly known as PT Lufthansa Systems Indonesia, was established in 2005. At the beginning, PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) owned 51% shares in this company, while the remaining 49% was owned by Lufthansa Systems AG (LSY). On January 29, 2009 there was a transfer of share ownership from LSY to PT Aero Wisata.
ASYST is an Information Technology provider that focuses on transportation and travel industry. We have passion in assisting transportation and travel companies especially airlines in order to enhance their quality for their passangers.
ASYST Products and Services covers Airline, Transportation and Travel Solutions, Infrastructure Hosting and Managed Services, System Integration and Software Development and also Business Consultancy. ASYST service covers within Indonesia region as well as all over the world.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
The proven skills and experience of our people, and complementary international partners, enable Asyst to successfully design, build, deliver and support information systems. We successfully demonstrate our commitment to execute, our desire to be proactive in addressing our clients' needs and how we help enterprises to gain a significant competitive advantage. We are committed to earning the position of trusted adviser, addressing our clients' strategic business issues with Information and Technology services.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Aero Systems Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Information Technology
- 09 Juni 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Banyak sekali fasilitas yang diberikan diantaranya fasilitas kesehatan, jemputan dan lainnya hingga menjadi nilai lebih untuk tempat kerja saya saat ini.
- Masih sangat kurang dalam jenjang karir dan menghargai karyawan karena kasihan sekali kan kalo ada yang sudah lama bekerja namun tidak ada kejelasan mengenai karir.