- Together with Product Management Team and Project Manager defines Software Requirements
- Specification based on end user business needs.
- Write requirements specifications according to standard templates.
- Identify project stakeholders and user classes. Write a document about user class characteristic and their responsibilities.
- Create and maintain application system design, including Use Case Specification, Supplementary/Technical Specification, and UML diagrams (Use Case, Class, Sequence, Deployment, etc).
- Represent requirements using alternative views, such as analysis models (diagrams), prototypes, or scenarios, matrices, simple tables, where appropriates.
- Prepares detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language.
- Provides assistance, guidance and system-related training to customers.
- Responsible for Medium to large sized IT projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 3 to 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Familiar/Beginner with Object Oriented Programming (OOP), experiences with some object oriented languages (such as C/C++, Java, PHP, Pascal, etc) are advantageous
- Familiar/Beginner with Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Knowledge of state of the art software develop technology
- Knowledge of internet application design as well as Host application design
- Familiar with data base systems
- Experience in source code versioning as well as C++ an added bonus
- Familiar with Unified Software Development Process (RUP), Object Oriented Design Patterns, and Industry Business Process (airline, travel, ERP, and tracking)
Ktr PusatPluit VillageJl Raya Pluit Indah Pluit Village ATB Lt 3 66Pejagalan, PenjaringanJakarta Utara 14450 DKI Jakarta