- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to classes
- Involving learners in the planning and implementing of their learning activities
- Preparing teaching materials
- Creating a climate that encourages and supports learning.
- Developing a rapport with members of the class, to meet the needs of each and deliver a structured and fulfilling learning experience
- Responsible for teaching courses to adults in a classroom setting
- Preparing lesson plans and evaluating and monitoring student's performance
- Relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Typically reports to a teacher coordinator or academic director
- Checking and assessing students' progress and giving feedback
- Have undergraduate certificate of English Education/Literature or other majors with English Teachers' Training Certificate. Applicants with diplomas in English are welcome.
- Have excellent spoken and written English, and communication skills,
- Be able to apply various interesting and fun ways of teaching,
- Be able to make students speak up.
- Be between 25 and 40 years old.
- Have at least two year experience teaching in-house training or
- Conversation classes
- Have interesting and dynamic personality and appearance
- Have high mobility
- Be committed to the classes assigned
- Be ready to start teaching soon
- Teach classes at flexible hours, and attach photo on the CV of two pages only (max)
* We cover the area of DKI Jakarta and the surround
** We don't deal with any Cover letter and, or CV written in other languages but English
*** CV in no more than two pages (don't include unnecessary work experience)
Tutup pada 23/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Fatmawati Festival Area D 17, Jalan RS Fatmawati, No 50 West Cilandak, South Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia