Local English Teachers are needed for private, semi private, and in-house training classes in Jakarta and the surroundings
Work responsibilities include:
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to classes
- Involving learners in the planning and implementing of their learning activities
- Preparing teaching materials
- Creating a climate that encourages and supports learning.
- Developing a rapport with members of the class, to meet the needs of each and deliver a structured and fulfilling learning experience
- Responsible for teaching courses to adults in a classroom setting
- Preparing lesson plans and evaluating and monitoring student's performance
- Relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Typically reports to a teacher coordinator or academic director
- Checking and assessing students' progress and giving feedback
Candidates should :
- Have undergraduate certificate of English Education/Literature or other majors with English Teachers' Training Certificate. Applicants with diplomas in English are welcome.
- Have excellent spoken and written English, and communication skills,
- Be able to apply various interesting and fun ways of teaching,
- Be able to make students speak up.
- Be between 25 and 40 years old.
- Have at least two year experience teaching in-house training or
- Conversation classes
- Have interesting and dynamic personality and appearance
- Have high mobility
- Be committed to the classes assigned
- Be ready to start teaching soon
- Teach classes at flexible hours, and attach photo on the CV of two pages only (max)
* We cover the area of DKI Jakarta and the surround
** We don't deal with any Cover letter and, or CV written in other languages but English
*** CV in no more than two pages (don't include unnecessary work experience)
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
In 2007 We, CV Cipta Karya Lingua, foundedOne Stop English in the area of Depok. Later at the beginning of 2014 we changed the name of the Course to Jo&Friends. We have been based in South Jakarta since then.
Since the establishment, our institution has been receiving positive responses from the public, especially state and private schools, and scores of government institutions (data attached). =
We did not receive the positive appreciation for free, but it was the result of our hard work focusing on our commitment in giving the best service for the success of the participants of the English courses in our institution in developing self-confidence in mastering the English language.