- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/ Electronic), Engineering (Marine), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/ Electromechanical) or equivalent from reputable University.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, especially on heavy equipments especially one or more equipments mentioned bellow: Harbour Mobile Crane (HMC), Rubber Tyred Gantry (RTG), Reach Stacker (RS), Excavator, Wheel Loader, and/or Forklift in port area.
- Applicants must be willing to work in port area in Perak, Surabaya on shift (2-shift system) & roster schedule.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- To conduct preventive and corrective maintenance activity for heavy equipments such as: excavator, reach stacker, RTG, mobile crane (Liebherr / LHM & Gottwald / HMK), grab & hopper, especially on electrical and/or mechanical problem.
- Reporting daily activity, job safety analysis, incident reporting, toolbox meeting, sparepart usage, and any other reports to the Supervisor.