Lead and direct the Line Production Department by planning, executing and controlling production process from raw materials usages, cost production, up to the production output in quantity and quality required. This function is also responsible in utilizing all related resources in order to achieve production target.
Duties and Responsibilites
- Lead and manage line production department activities in accordance with vision, mission and objectives of company
- Monitoring plan of target’s production
- Increase efficiency and effectiveness of Line Production Department
- Develop scorecard of team and personal within Line Production Department
- Strive for improvement in area of safety, quality speed and cost
- Handling resource planning and execution
- Coordinate with other Department in sustaining and improving production process and technology.
- Perform and maintain OH&S Prodedure / Policy in order to ensure company's policies compliance
- Minimum 35 years old
- Bachelor degree in industrial engineering, or related degree is strongly preferred;
- 5+ years of experience in a steel manufacturing environment is required
- 5 years of progressive leadership experience in a manufacturing environment is required
- Strong communication & leadership
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- 2 + asst. manager/ manager production in automotive industries (stamping, welding, tooling)
- Knowledge ISO 14001, ISO 1649 :2009, SMK3L, safety regulation, 5S
- Computer skill
- Fluent English, both written and verbal
- Willing to work in Karawang
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT. United Steel Center Indonesia Estabilished since 6 November 2001 and start Operating In Februari 2002. We Are a company specializes in shearing, slitting and blanking of Steel Coil. We handle Hot Rolled Steel, Cold Rolled, Galvanized Steel and Others..
For information please click :