- Melakukan pembinaan secara berkala terhadap semua personil karyawan di Departmennya
- Mengatur dan mengarahkan karyawan sesuai dengan prosedur yang ada
- Membuat laporan pencapaian sasaran mutu, rencana mutu, standar proses dan instruksi kerja terkait
- Usia minimal 40 tahun
- Pendidikan minimal S1 jurusan Apoteker / Farmasi
- Memiliki pengalaman bekerja minimal 5 tahun sebagai Plant Manager di perusahaan farmasi
- Mampu bekerjasama dengan team
- Dapat mengaplikasikan Ms. Office
- Bersedia ditempatkan di Bogor
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT. Futamed Pharmaceuticals ("Futamed") was established in 2007 to take part in providing the society in Indonesia with medicines that can change people's lives; keeping them healthy when they are and making them healthy when they are not, allowing them to live their lives to the fullest. We, at Futamed, are dedicated to produce medicines that will help doctors and healthcare practitioners improve people's lives.
We have a mission to provide the communities in Indonesia with the tools and means to be healthy. With over 230 million people, Indonesia is the fourth largest population in the world. Consumption potential is huge, but in many parts of the country, access to adequate and affordable healthcare is limited. Due to this issue, thousands of people are dying each day in Indonesia of common treatable diseases. By producing affordable, high quality medicines, and ensuring widespread distribution, Futamed is helping the people of Indonesia to treat these diseases and live a healthy life.
As a growing, emerging company in the Indonesian pharmaceutical industry, we realize the challenges to capture the opporunities are immense. To sustain our growth, we have put together a team consisting of highly qualified experts with many years of experience in the fields of Research & Development, Marketing and Sales. With the support of a highly capable team, believing in the same vision and mission, as well as a high tech manufacturing facility, Futamed is on its way to being a significant contributor to the healthcare industry in Indonesia; providing our consumers with the best quality healthcare at all times.