- Managing costs in the project, relating to calculate the volume and materials used to carry out the construction process.
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities.
- Oversees the quantity of materials and workers at the construction site.
- Conduct market surveys to get the price of materials that will be used by referring to Technical Specification.
- Undertaking costs analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
- Arranging payments and writing detailed progress reports
- Advising on procurement strategy.
- Bachelor Degree of Civil Engineering
- Should have minimum 5 years experience with contractor business as Quantity Surveyor.
- Candidate should experience with high risk building project
- Candidate should familiar with material, vendor and supplier of project
- Candidate should willing to be placed at Cikarang.
- Candidate should willing work until Saturday
PT. Kajima Indonesia
3rd Floor, Sentral Senayan II, Jl. Asia Afrika No.8, Jakarta - 10270
Attn.: Personnel Section