Role Title: Technical Support Officer – Instrument & Reagent
Reports to: Technical Support Supervisor
- Responsible for the support of reagents and analyzers and all their related supportive items and/or environment.
- Responsible for the support of any activities to maintain and increase company competitiveness.
Key Results Area/Main duties:
- Ensure security of the customer’s data/information through adherence to established protocols and develop additional security protocols where needed.
- Performs installation, training, assistance, maintenance, troubleshooting and optimization of reagent and analyzer products.
- Liaise with system and software providers to obtain product information and support.
- Develop and maintain quality service
- Develop and maintain good professional relationship with customers.
- Cooperate with other unit in order to maintain and increase company competitiveness.
- Report all activities to superior and finish all necessary reports.
- Protect company’s business opportunities, knowledge, intellectual properties
Need to know (not mandatory) :
- Chemical reaction
- Water specification, water treatment plant.
- Hardware: PC, Network Switch.
- Operating systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8.
- Database: MS SQL Server
- Programming: SQL script.
- Electricity, UPS, grounding
- Process and requirements in Clinical Pathology Laboratory.
- Able to:
- Analyze and choose between options where the solution is not always obvious.
- Develop plans in order to manage and optimize available resources to achieve target.
- Adapt to rapidly changing needs and priorities without losing sight of overall plans and priorities.
- Negotiate with suppliers.
- Communicate in English fluently both oral and written
- Below 28 years old
- Graduate from Pharmacy or Chemical Engineering or Chemical or Biology from reputable university with GPA > 3.00
- Having positive mental attitude, self driven, result oriented, and teachable
- Having good interpersonal and communication skill
- Fluent in English both spoken and written.
- Having additional knowledge on Computer, Internet and MS Office
- Having “A” driving license
- Having working experience in sales/marketing or organization experience during education would be an advantage
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl Manyar Jaya XI 7 Surabaya Jawa Timur