- Carry out daily repair and maintenance work assigned by Chief Engineering and Engineering SPV
- Complete work order request in timely manner
- Able to perform shift work (1st, 2nd or 3rd shift)
- Able to feedback, resolve and support issues related
- Conduct daily monthly routine check on equipment/system
- Conduct preventive and maintains works,
- Respond and prioritize maintenance requisitions, Attend to any other job functions assigned from time to time
- Minimum 2 years engineering experience in related field with minimum 22 years old
- Preferable having good knowledge in HVAC systems
- Good knowledge and practical of electrical installation, wiring system, and mechanical problem solving
- Good knowledge of chiller, air conditioning, water heater and boiler is advantage
- Fluent in computer literate is a must
- Applicant must have good communication skill combine with flexible, team orientated skill.
- Responsible and self – motivated
- Good communication skill and are able to work in a fast paced environment, be able to work under pressure
- Any relevant certificates in electrical, mechanical engineering or facilities maintenance will be an add advantage.
- Willing to work in Garut.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Kampung Sampireun is located in Ciparay Village, It’s part of West Garut, was built in 1999, with concept “Back to Nature” to expose Sudanese culture, Most of all activity, entertainment , the bungalows taken from that Culture.
Kampung Sampieun is a resort with the touch of traditional Sundanesse village, Having luxurious pines, plants, and other plants arranged harmoniously, the resort establishes the theme “ Tropical Garden lust”.
Kampung Sampireun is a most enchanted resort for couples who yearn for unique and wonderful honeymoon where every guest will be pampered and the romantic scenery ensures an unforgettable experience. It has fast become a favourite place not only for honeymooners but also for people who want to rekindle their love, Company & family Outing /gathering or simply want to escape from the hustle bustle of big city life.