- Carry out daily repair and maintenance work assigned by Chief Engineering and Engineering SPV
- Complete work order request in timely manner
- Able to perform shift work (1st, 2nd or 3rd shift)
- Able to feedback, resolve and support issues related
- Conduct daily monthly routine check on equipment/system
- Conduct preventive and maintains works,
- Respond and prioritize maintenance requisitions, Attend to any other job functions assigned from time to time
- Minimum 2 years engineering experience in related field with minimum 22 years old
- Preferable having good knowledge in HVAC systems
- Good knowledge and practical of electrical installation, wiring system, and mechanical problem solving
- Good knowledge of chiller, air conditioning, water heater and boiler is advantage
- Fluent in computer literate is a must
- Applicant must have good communication skill combine with flexible, team orientated skill.
- Responsible and self – motivated
- Good communication skill and are able to work in a fast paced environment, be able to work under pressure
- Any relevant certificates in electrical, mechanical engineering or facilities maintenance will be an add advantage.
- Willing to work in Garut.