- Manage the daily activities of the department, plan and organize work, communicate goals and schedule Engineering team to ensure proper coverage.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments.
- Ensure smooth running of the facilities and engineering related operations of the Resort premises
- Effectively plan and manage team deployment and task allocation
- Training and develop technicians in technical terms, provide site specific standard operation procedures and ensure staff follow these procedures
- Supervise the operation, maintenance, and repair of Property equipment, tools, and facilities
- Ensure facility preserves a high level maintenance and appearance
- Provide solutions and improvement on engineering matters
- Manage engineering costs and inventory efficiently and effectively
- Manage engineering administrative file and reports
- Responsible for project engineering related matter such as quality, cost control, determine feasibility technical issues and manufacturing process etc are met with the contractual requirement
- Ensuring all works carried out meet company’s quality standards and requirements.
- May also work with contractors to coordinate renovations, remodeling projects and new construction
- To Ensure engineers staff, supervisors, ensure environmental, safety and health practices are carried out at all time
- Other add duties by management assigned from time to time
- Minimum At least 2 years of working experience as Chief Engineer preferred in hotel industry
- Independent, organized, with positive work attitude
- Preferable having good knowledge in HVAC systems
- Good knowledge and practical of electrical installation, wiring system, and mechanical problem solving
- Good knowledge of chiller, air conditioning, water heater and boiler
- Fluent in computer literate is a must
- Excellent leadership, analytical, communication and presentation skill
- Good engineering knowledge and project management skill in evaluation, diagnose and troubles shooting etc.
- Good leadership and communication skill is preferred
- Good communication skill and are able to work in a fast paced environment, be able to work under pressure
- Any relevant certificates in electrical, mechanical engineering or facilities maintenance will be an add advantage.
- Willing to work in Garut.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Kampung Sampireun is located in Ciparay Village, It’s part of West Garut, was built in 1999, with concept “Back to Nature” to expose Sudanese culture, Most of all activity, entertainment , the bungalows taken from that Culture.
Kampung Sampieun is a resort with the touch of traditional Sundanesse village, Having luxurious pines, plants, and other plants arranged harmoniously, the resort establishes the theme “ Tropical Garden lust”.
Kampung Sampireun is a most enchanted resort for couples who yearn for unique and wonderful honeymoon where every guest will be pampered and the romantic scenery ensures an unforgettable experience. It has fast become a favourite place not only for honeymooners but also for people who want to rekindle their love, Company & family Outing /gathering or simply want to escape from the hustle bustle of big city life.