- Manage the daily activities of the department, plan and organize work, communicate goals and schedule Engineering team to ensure proper coverage.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments.
- Ensure smooth running of the facilities and engineering related operations of the Resort premises
- Effectively plan and manage team deployment and task allocation
- Training and develop technicians in technical terms, provide site specific standard operation procedures and ensure staff follow these procedures
- Supervise the operation, maintenance, and repair of Property equipment, tools, and facilities
- Ensure facility preserves a high level maintenance and appearance
- Provide solutions and improvement on engineering matters
- Manage engineering costs and inventory efficiently and effectively
- Manage engineering administrative file and reports
- Responsible for project engineering related matter such as quality, cost control, determine feasibility technical issues and manufacturing process etc are met with the contractual requirement
- Ensuring all works carried out meet company’s quality standards and requirements.
- May also work with contractors to coordinate renovations, remodeling projects and new construction
- To Ensure engineers staff, supervisors, ensure environmental, safety and health practices are carried out at all time
- Other add duties by management assigned from time to time
- Minimum At least 2 years of working experience as Chief Engineer preferred in hotel industry
- Independent, organized, with positive work attitude
- Preferable having good knowledge in HVAC systems
- Good knowledge and practical of electrical installation, wiring system, and mechanical problem solving
- Good knowledge of chiller, air conditioning, water heater and boiler
- Fluent in computer literate is a must
- Excellent leadership, analytical, communication and presentation skill
- Good engineering knowledge and project management skill in evaluation, diagnose and troubles shooting etc.
- Good leadership and communication skill is preferred
- Good communication skill and are able to work in a fast paced environment, be able to work under pressure
- Any relevant certificates in electrical, mechanical engineering or facilities maintenance will be an add advantage.
- Willing to work in Garut.
Tutup pada 22/October/2016