UI Designer - UX Specialist
- • Enjoyable working environment with cutting edge technologies
- • Well-designed career path
- • Opportunity to work directly with overseas clients
General requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Professional attitude towards clients and colleagues.
- Position available for Bandung office.
Key Criteria :
- Expertise in design for web and mobile application.
- Ability to quickly understand and transform complex workflow into UI.
- Having creativity and good design skills, as well as the ability to well implement your design to a real project.
- Having ‘good taste’ in web / application design. Your portfolio will talk everything about you.
- Paying attention to every detail of your works.
- Having good communication skills – able to clearly convey thoughts and ideas; both verbally and written.
- Strong skills in using designing tools like Adobe Product Suite, and any other wireframing tools.
- Having experience in designing a responsive website is a plus.
- Having knowledge in HTML5 and CSS3 is a plus.
- Having experience designing mobile apps is a plus
Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply this position (see general requirements above). Only short-listed candidate will be contacted for online entry test folowed by written test and interview session. Please update your CV and profile in English, otherwise your application will be ignored.
|Lokasi||Bandung, Jawa Barat|
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
|Perusahaan||Geekseat lihat lowongan|
Geekseat is an agile software development company. We offer a unique service to foreign companies whereby we provide highly skilled software developers to design and develop state of the art applications.
Currently we have a big development team highly skilled in all of the major development platforms and languages, from front-end UI/UX developers, specialist web services and API, through database developers and anything in between.
In Geekseat, in addition to your technical skills, your attitude will also determine your career. You not only need high individual skills, but you also need to be willing to help your fellow team members when they need it.
WE ARE GEEKS LOOKING FOR FELLOW GEEKS!!!
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Why would you want to work at Geekseat? Great Salary. Say goodbye to your low-paying job. If you have the skills and attitude you will be paid an awesome salary, you won’t bother searching for any other job in the country. We believe great developers should be rewarded with great money too. Well-designed career path. You don’t need to be a manager in order to receive a great salary. Be the best in software engineering and find yourself with a higher income than an average project manager. If you prefer to be in management, prove your leadership quality and be our top manager. Great clients. Our clients are innovative and future thinking which means your work is not only important to their success but you will have fun doing it. Amazing team. You’ll be working with some of the best developers in Indonesia. Take their experience and skills and contribute yours to solve daily problems. Take your skills to the next level. Awesome office and benefits. Our brand new development center is awesome and its fitted out with lots of colour, refreshment area, and break out areas. Leading edge technology. We get to build the coolest applications using the latest technology - you will never be bored. Work hard and play hard. we work hard but we also know how to have fun. Enjoy the cool recreational area after working hours. Free lunch every day. Save your money for your hobby. Telecommuting. We understand that heavy traffic in the morning is just a nightmare. So prove that you’re loyal to us, deliver excellent results, have a good professional attitude and you can experience our work-from-home program. 60-80% work in the office, 20-40% work from home. Say goodbye to heavy morning & evening traffic!
lowongan kerja rekomendasi