- Coordinates the process of lime production, lime milling, coal milling, reception of raw materials and delivery of final products.
- Monitors all technological consumptions in the plant (Stone, Coal, Electric power, etc.) and proposed actions for permanent reduction.
- Provides all necessary technological consultancy required for efficient operation of installation in the plant.
- Notify any mechanical, electrical, automation, instruments nonconformity and request urgent actions from respective compartments to solve them.
- Bachelor degree from reputable university majoring in Technical or Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years experience on similiar position, preferable from Lime or Cement Plants.
- Strong leadership skill in managing and motivating team members.
- Strong communication and presentation skill.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Wiling to work in Padalarang, West Bandung.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Who We Are
We always strive to be the world's leading industrial minerals company with sustainability at the core of our business. We aim to be recognised as excellent by all our stakeholders
Developing and nurturing our relationships with customers by putting them at the centre of everything we do, we work hard to enhance the success of our customers, to anticipate their needs and find solutions to tomorrow’s challenges.
Delivering consistent and superior financial results for our investors and providing long-term growth, with an impeccable reputation and a sustainable business.
Exceeding expectations through a commitment to making a creative, autonomous and motivational working environment and always keeping them safe and healthy.
Working responsibly with natural resources to balance the potential impact on the environment and the native populations in which we operate.