- Creating partnership with automotive stakeholders in Indonesia.
- Informing Carmudi Service to Customer.
- Maintaining good relationship with customer.
- Ensuring all Carmudi program is well-received by the user.
- Reporting daily activity to Team Leader.\
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
|Perusahaan||Carmudi Indonesia lihat lowongan|
Rocket Internet is the largest, fastest and most successful international online venture builder. Our team has been building online companies since 1999 and has created over 100 market leading companies in 50+ countries. In 2011 we have started operations in Indonesia and are now operating 4 leading websites in the country, namely Lazada.co.id, Zalora.co.id, Lamido.co.id and foodpanda.co.id.
We are rapidly growing and strenghtening our #1 position in all our markets. We have a young, dynamic and entrepreneurial team working for us including of Sales, Client Supports, Content development staff for each teams as well as other support staff such as HR, Finance, and Marketing. Now, we just started up our newly company which focused on automotive online industry and will become the best car marketplace in Indonesia and Asia. Our company giving wide room for talented and professional person to grow and develop your idea and knowledge to climb up your career ladder. With us, you will have a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and exciting international company in Indonesia’s fast-growing internet market. Are you the next one joining us?