HR & Admin Manager (Based in Jakarta, Indonesia)
- • Competitive salary and good bonus
- • Great culture and fantastic environment
- • Annual Company trip to exotic places
- We are an established Singapore IT Company specializing in developing software for logistics busines. Due to our expansion, we are setting up a Indonesia office. If you love the fun and challenge to assist our company to set up a new team in Jakarta, immediately write in to us:
- Manage and be responsible for full spectrum of Human Resources functions such as recruitment, selection, payroll, training and development, employee compensation and benefits, performance evaluation, review and relations.
- Spearhead aggressive recruitment campaigns through digital advertisement, people networkings, recruitment events and employment seminars.
- Facilitates monthly payroll processing and administration
- Formulate, implement and review HR employee contracts, policies and procedures and be responsible for its implementation and enforcement.
- Handle and advise the management on disciplinary issues, conduct counselling, handle grievances
and other employment relation issues.
- Lead and develop employee rentention programs, enhance work environment and cultivate
excellent company culture.
- Manage management staffs travel, accommodation and visa process.
- Administer office day to day operation and affairs, maintain office equipments and assets etc.
- Excellent experience/knowhow in Indonesian and Non-Indonesian Employment Permit applications.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree specializes in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): human resources management, recruitment and placement, training presentation,
benefits and compensation, Administration And Secretarial Duties.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Central Jakarta and able to commute to other cities of Indonesia when necessary.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Human Resources, Training & Development or equivalent.
- Only 1 full time position available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
COOLASIA is one of the Largest Fleet Management Company in Singapore and a proud winner of the Promising SME 500 Award 2013. Established since 2005, we specialize in development of Fleet Management software, Transport Management and Logistics Planning systems. We are a member of the Singapore Logistics Association, Waste Management & Recycling Association of Singapore, and Singapore infocomm Technology Federation