PT ShareInvestor Technologies Indonesia
- Develop investor portals for listed companies, in accordance to good corporate governance practices
- Update clients’ investor portals (or as known as investor websites) on timely basis in accordance to SOPs and guidelines
- Responsible to constantly check updates or completed work for accuracy
- Provide excellent customer service by attending to emails/calls from clients promptly
- Proactive attitude to understand client’s requirements
- Execute recording for our clients (Training will be provided)
- Report to Director of PTSI and attend to any ad-hoc tasks or projects assigned
- Minimum 2 years of experience in HTML and CSS coding
- Minimum diploma qualification with website development related certification
- Computer literacy is a must
- Meticulous with ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
- Good team player as well as able to work independently to meet expectations
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Competent in Bahasa and English (written and oral)
- Able to communicate and understand requirements well
- Willingness to attend to urgent matters after office hours if required
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||PT ShareInvestor Technologies Indonesia lihat lowongan|
PT ShareInvestor Technologies Indonesia (“PTSI”) is a new subsidiary of ShareInvestor.com Holdings and a finance focused media and technology company. As a new start-up in a growing market, we are looking for colleagues and pioneers to help grow our online investor relations and market data services targeted at listed companies and organisations in the investment sector.
Headquartered in Singapore, ShareInvestor is a leading provider of online investor relations in ASEAN with over 500 listed company clients based in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. ShareInvestor’s market data services are used by over 7,500 paying subscribers based in Singapore and Malaysia. These subscribers rely on such investment tools before making informed decisions with regard to their short-term or long-term trades, through in depth analysis of financial ratios, peers comparison and technical analysis etc.
If you have interest in stock investments, you will find a rewarding experience by pursuing a career with us. More information about our company and services can be found at www.ShareInvestorHoldings.com
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Established since 1999, ShareInvestor continues to maintain its market leader position in the countries we operate in, including Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. We are looking for dynamic individuals who can be among our pioneers to help grow this proven business model in Indonesia. Our services evolve around corporate transparency and investment analysis, and you will learn to use a consultative approach when interacting with investor relations/corporate communications managers, company secretaries, and C-level executives. You will gain a rewarding experience and at the same time build your own network. We are a performance based company that rewards staff for meeting objectives, and you should have a positive experience working in an environment where core values are targeted at customers and our people. Working Environment Customer oriented mindset Values teamwork and our people Systematic approach to staff appraisal To recognise and reward staff based on performance We Offer Attractive remuneration and non-fixed performance bonus An exciting working environment in a fast growing market Equal employment and career advancement