We are a rapidly growing Contractor & Engineering Company, currently seeking professional proven to join our winning team as:
Job Description :
- Prepares journal entries and reconciles general ledger and subsidiary account
- Analyzes and reconciles expenditure such as project cost, daily expenses and revenue accounts
- Calculates and prepares reimbursement billings and tracks receivables; reconciles monthly accounts receivable
- Handling tax report and familiar to operate e-faktur
- Assists with the preparation of the annual budget
- Preferable age below 30 years
- Qualification Degree Major in Financial Accounting
- Experience at least 1 year in the same field
- Have knowledge for Tax & Regulation in Indonesia would be an advantage point
- Honest, passionate, effective working cross functionally, good working ethic
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- Able to speak English (Passive)
- Preferable residence around North Jakarta
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Asian Tec Indonesia has been established in Jakarta, Indonesia since 2006 by our experienced personnel whom expert on the field of Steam Power and Water Treatment Plant since 1990s. Asian Tec Indonesia is located in Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta, Indonesia.
We are subsidiary from Asian Tec Limited which registered in Hong Kong and Guang Zhou, China. As the holding company, Asian Tec Limited, expertise on the field of manufacturing and servicing Industrial Water Treatment over the China and South East Asia region. We specialize on designing, planning, engineering, installation, after sales service, troubleshooting, training, and supplying equipment for Water Treatment Plant with reliability and competitive price on the markets. We are also supplying complete Steam Power Plant system including designing, installation, testing, and commisioning.
We also collaborated with Shandong Machinery I&E Group Corporation (SDMIEC) which focuses on Steam Power Plants and engaged in building, operating, and maintaining thermal power stations in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand since 1991.
Along with our reliable partner, we confident to achieve the best results in planning, building, and running the Steam Power Plant.