- Responsible for day-to-day basic operation of Finance that includes: Bookkeping, Journaling, Documenting, Invoicing, etc.
- Prepare and monitor invoices and payments to/from Supplier, Customer and others.
- Maintain and prepare supporting documents for all transaction and ensure all transaction are properly recorded and documented.
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU or Diploma in Economics or Finance/Accountancy Major Study.
- Required skill(s): Accounting, Bookkeeping, Export and import Procedures (Preffered), and Finance Analyst.
- Good analytical skill and detail oriented
- Required languages: English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Maximum 2 years of working experience in the related fields
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply