- • Permanent Employee
- • Specially looking for talented candidates
- • Inside the Central Business District area
Samsung R&D Institute Indonesia – we are one of Samsung Research & Development centers among other global R&D hubs. We focuses on building global content, service, and technology solutions across diverse domains, projects, products, clients, people, and countries and also conduct research in new and emerging areas of technology. Our global R&D team of researchers and engineers include more than 50.000 employees across 42 global research facilities – each one collaborating on strategic technologies to forge new market trends and set new standards of excellence.
We always looking for outstanding global talents and our future leaders, who are welcome and vital for us as we grow and evolve into a truly global enterprise. We are on the cusp of the next chapter of our history. So join us as B2B Innovation Lan (BIL)/Solution Developing Group and make a real contribution to shaping our future, and bringing the next big thing to life.
- Support the B2B sales of Samsung in Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam in a technical pre-sales and solution partner management role
- Conducting local market analysis by vertical (tech Trend analysis and Trend Analysis of Solution Provider), including investigate similar solution existing by vertical when planning solution requirement strategy set-up (according to subsidiary and BIL HQ request)
- Supporting of B2B project sales proposal by vertical (analyzing and handling tech requirement by project stage), including review & sharing of Dev./sales progress by vertical (to. Manager of SPG)
- Develop solution offering in form of analyse overall Requirement for Solution Offering by vertical and producing marketing materials (Launching Master Plan, Pricing Policy, Solution info., etc.)
- Develop portfolio to be sold to B2B market from partners and/or internal Samsung development
- Support B2B Sales Team as technical pre-sales
- Gather technical requirements from B2B business opportunities
- Acquire B2B solution partners
- Enable B2B solution partners with Samsung B2B SDKs and products (in coordination with B2B Engineers for hands on workshops)
- Identify and follow up B2B business opportunities from solution partners
- Bachelor’s Degree is required in related field such as IT, Engineering, Management, etc.
- 4 - 6 year technical & developing experiences in relevant service is required