- max. Age: 40.
- experience 1-3 years
- Bachelor degree in Business Management, Marketing, Retail Management or Perfume & Cosmetic Management.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the position, with concentration in buying and selling.
- An exposure to international fashion brands would be an added advantage.
- Good command of English – oral and written communication.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A flair for negotiation.
- Ability to make important decisions and cope with the pressure of demanding targets and tight deadlines.
- A confident and mature personality.
Track trends in consumer purchase to determine which products should be sold.
Reacting to any changes in customer demand.
Planning to sell out the products based on First in First out method.
Planning to sell off the heavy/large inventory products.
Implementing the ordering plan within the team to have the fast moving items always in the shelf with proper merchandising.
Evaluate prior sales to establish future fulfillment needs.
Obtaining feedback from customers and evaluating its importance in present and future purchase trends.
Research suppliers for product fulfillment processing.
Ensure inventory is properly distributed.
Interpreting sales reports for management decision-making.
working closely with retail merchandisers, visual merchandisers, designers and marketing staff.
Attend tradeshows and conferences to stay abreast of industry standards.