- Responsible for the office accounts;
- Preparation of monthly financial reports (cash flow report, profit and loss statement, balance sheet);
- Responsible for ensuring all weekly/ monthly deadlines are met;
- Filing monthly tax reports;
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and other balance sheet accounts;
- Organize payments to vendors;
- Preparation of invoices and billing to clients.
- Maximum 30 years old;
- Minimum 2 years experiences
- Has obtained either S1 degree in accounting;
- Knowledge and/or experience in dealing with tax-related matters will be an extra point;
- Experience of budget control would be an advantage;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel;
- Capable of working with initiative but also as part of a team;
- Understand financial information such as income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements.
- Professional attitude and presentation;
- Must be highly motivated and eager to learn.
- Have an experiences in Mining company would be advantages.
To be A Leading Energy Provider
The Baramulti group commenced coal trading in Jakarta in 1988. We plan to increase our value by:
- Effectively managing business risk
- Being aggressive in the market place
- Maximizing efficiency at the mine sites
- Actively seeking new coal concession for development
- Achieving growth in shipping by increasing the fleet size
- Diversifying into other commodities
In 1988, Baramulti Group commenced trading in Jakarta , the first coal concession was acquired in Malinau, East Kalimantan. It now owns seven producing coal concessions with five other concessions under development.
The Group’s shipping business was established in 1993. It now operates 40 units of tugs and barges, of which 16 are owned by the Group.
The group also owns six floating cranes which provide offshore transshipment services for dry bulk cargo.
Review ( PT Baramulti Sugih Sentosa (Baramulti Recruitment Center) )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Tempat yang sangat baik untuk para pekerja yang memang bekerja dengan target untuk bisa menambah keahlian maupun pengetahuan atau pengalaman kerja.
Perusahaan masih dalam tahap berkembang, sehingga ada kalanya peraturan atau nilai perusahaan diubah, ssehingga membuat pusing para staff dan karyawannya.