- Develop an understanding of the company business to create content and engagement
- Establish a strategy for driving innovation and adoption on emerging content and social media platforms and tools to maximize business impact
- Capture learnings and curate best practises for social media management within the team
- Monitor social media trends and analyze these data to ensure that appropriate tools and strategies are used
- Analyse competitor brands or companies media strategies and suggest improvement on approach
- Develop suggestions for featured articles on our different media sources (Blogging, online publishing, etc.)
- Work with Marketing and develop campaigns and daily activities online
- Maintain our different social media channel & engage with the businesses and audience on social media platform.
- Answer & clarify any questions on online platforms
- Work with the team to ensure that up to date information is communicated to the public on online platform
- Preferable 3 years of experience in digital/online media Display in-depth knowledge about various Social Media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Linkedln Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and etc.) and how they use these platform to create campaigns Good copy-writing skills Previous social media campaigns conception and delivery Analytical skills; good excel knowledge Familiar with Adobe photoshop, Indesign, illustrator or any other image editing software will be a plus
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must be willing to travel to different countries (Singapore, Malaysia & etc)
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 22/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Sahid Sudirman Center, Karet Tengsin, Central Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia