- Develop and implement tactical regional marketing programs by working closely with brand managers, regional manager, and sales team
- Develop and manage marketing programs to meet the demand management and marketing goals for the region of responsibility
- Develop and communicate the regional marketing objectives and marketing plans by working with brand management and sales
- Develop and deliver innovative, integrated, multi-touch campaigns for specified audiences that generate targeted number of high quality sales leads
- Manage all aspects of campaign planning and execution, including any related follow up activity where necessary
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, preferably in FMCG industry
- Proven ability to design and implement campaigns
- Excellent organization and planning skills with an ability to manage multiple projects, delivering each on time
- Applicants must be willing to travel
- Full-Time position(s) available.