- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Marine), Logistic/Transportation, Maritime Studies or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): excellent analythical thinking, having good knowledge in transhipment, having deep knowledge about vessels operations, good interpersonal skill.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cilandak KKO.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Others or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
1. Documentation and Reporting operational cost includes fuel consumption, vessels procuring activity, monitoring supply and demand vessel consumable, to Director and Holding Company.
2. Monitoring and checking Plan Maintenance System
3. Evaluation Fleet Utilization
4. Develop innovation and cost efficiency for vessels operation