PT Jasa Cepat Indonesia
- Perform the day to day processing of financial transactions to ensure that company finances are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner
- Complete casual payroll functions in order to ensure casual staff are paid in an accurate and timely manner
- Provide administrative support in order to ensure effective and efficient office operations
- Perform other related duties as required
- At least University degree
- Experience in finance and administration
- Experience in operating the computer including accounting and spreadsheets
- Proven organization and planning skills
- Energetic, pro-active, self driven attitude
- High numeracy skills
- Capable of using both writing and speaking in English
What you can expect
- We offer competitive salary, and insurance benefits. Working hours are industry standard, with healthy work-life balance and vacation leave. You will be reporting to the operations manager.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Barat, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Periklanan / Hubungan Masyarakat / Pemasaran|
We are a housekeeping on demand application, based in Jakarta. Founded by an experienced B2B player in cleaning (e.g. Pacific Place, Lotte Shopping Avenue), and an ex-Rocket Internet managing director. Our investor is a top SEA financial player
We provide housekeeping services to customers in Jakarta, including cleaning, laundry and other related. Compare us with Go-jek services (e.g. Goclean), but with our own employed cleaners and training centers from our B2B partners. We aim for consistency and high quality, resulting in reliability and good service.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Our plan is to launch the site and apps in September, and we are looking for eager and analytical people to start the journey with us!