- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Law or equivalent from reputable university
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent knowledge about corporate laws, regulation and asset management.
- Fluent in English (oral & written).
- Have a good relationship skill, negotiation and mediation skill.
- Organized, accurate and maintain confidentially.
- Strong analytical thinking skill and problem solving.
- Full-Time position(s) available.