- General archiving (database soft copy) for Export-Import documentation
- Create supporting documents/letters for clearance (SK, SP, insurance, DNP)
- Provide Export report for Bank Indonesia (DHE/Devisa Hasil Export), Import reali-zation & FTA tracking report
- Upload shipment data to INATRADE portal as one of the obligation for API holder starting of 2016
- Back up for PIB payment request to Controlling Division
- Candidates must be a final year student of Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Industrial), Logistic/Transportation, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time and Internship position(s) available.
- Have a knowledge about Logistic or Warehouse Management System
- Commit to do a 6 Months internship
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia (Both Oral and Written)
- No work experience required.
- Self-sufficient, proactive, structured, and efficient work style.
- Capable of team collaboration, highly motivated to inovate.
- Excellent mental flexibility and creativity.
The company was set up in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861–1942) as “Workshop for Precision Mechanics and Electrical Engineering.” The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant up-front investments in the safeguarding of its future. Ninety-two percent of the share capital of Robert Bosch GmbH is held by Robert Bosch Stiftung GmbH, a charitable foundation. The majority of voting rights are held by Robert Bosch Industrietreuhand KG, an industrial trust. The entrepreneurial ownership functions are carried out by the trust. The remaining shares are held by the Bosch family and Robert Bosch GmbH.
Bosch in Indonesia
Bosch has been present in Indonesia since 1919. In May 2008, the company set up the wholly foreign-owned subsidiary, PT. Robert Bosch (RBID), in Jakarta and has branch offices in Surabaya, Medan, Balikpapan, Semarang, and Bali. Divisions represented by PT Robert Bosch are Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Security Systems, Thermotechnology, and Packaging Technology.
Review ( PT Robert Bosch )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Gaji yang diberikan perusahaan kepada karyawannya menurut saya sudah cukup kompetitif jika dibandingkan dengan perusahaan kompetitor. Selain itu, lingkungan kerja juga sudah cukup bersahabat.
Sistem kerja di dalam perusahaan menurut saya masih harus diperbaiki kembali. Selain itu, Jenjang kerja di dalam perusahaan juga masih kurang jelas.