- Responsibility for all aspects of assigned project work within an established team.
- Support more junior members of the team, act as technical mentor.
- Working and liaising with associated engineering disciplines as part of Project delivery.
- Management of internal and external stakeholders.
- Support senior managers running the commercial and contractual side of projects.
- Offer consultative service to clients, exceeding expectations and delivering first class service.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Having at least 6 years’ experience in Mechanical design in particular MVAC & Water Services for Buildings.
- Strong communication skills, teamwork focused and self-motivated.
- Contract role for 12 months (on a renewable basis)
- Full-Time position(s)
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Graha Niaga, Senayan, Jakarta, Indonesia
P.T. Mott MacDonald Indonesia is part of Mott MacDonald Group, US$1.5 billion turnover business spans 140 countries with 15,000 staff working in all sectors from transport, energy, buildings, water and the environment to health and education, industry and communications.
Due to an expanding national and regional workload, we would like to invite you to be part of our dynamic company to fill in the following position: