- Responsibility for all aspects of assigned project work within an established team.
- Support more junior members of the team, act as technical mentor.
- Working and liaising with associated engineering disciplines as part of Project delivery.
- Management of internal and external stakeholders.
- Support senior managers running the commercial and contractual side of projects.
- Offer consultative service to clients, exceeding expectations and delivering first class service.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Having at least 6 years’ experience in Mechanical design in particular MVAC & Water Services for Buildings.
- Strong communication skills, teamwork focused and self-motivated.
- Contract role for 12 months (on a renewable basis)
- Full-Time position(s)
Tutup pada 22/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Graha Niaga, Senayan, Jakarta, Indonesia